Sunday 9 June 2013

Man of Steel Trailer 3... by way of George Reeve's Adventures of Superman


As we are getting ever so much closer to the premiere of Man of Steel, I thought I'd focus on a bunch of Superman related items for the Phantom Screamer. And what better thing to include than a combination of the newest entry in the Superman franchise and something that even my father watched as a kid!

Of course this isn't my first entry about the mostly excellent Adventures of Superman (I made a previous post about the episode The Birthday Letter as well as the show's pro-wrestling connection on sister-sire PuroWAVE.

But what I like about this mashup is that it shows just how far we've come and really exemplifies how much has changed about Superman AND entertainment in general.

0 comments:

Post a Comment